Sunday, June 6, 2010

First night/morning home

Labor and the recovery was so nice for me this time that we were out of the hospital 24 hours after Hannah was born. It was weird to have her home with us finally on Tuesday and I thought it was appropriate to take a pic of how horrible I looked after our first night home with her. She's been such a doll, but we're having a hard time getting her to sleep at night without being in our arms. I think that I woke Hannah up because she's squinting from the flash.

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Sorry to hear that she's been having a hard time sleeping on her own. I hope that gets better if it hasn't already. Will she sleep in a swing or bouncer?

Christy said...

She's been sleeping better the past few nights. We've been keeping her up for about 1-2 hours before we want her to go to bed with us, plus the swing and white noises. It's just figuring out what works for each child. I'm just so thankful to be getting a little more sleep now.